09 November 2010

I'm a Person and Must be Labeled

Taken form my Carly :D

Stereotypes that apply to me.


I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I take ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER or ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naïve.
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, so I MUST be a pussy.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippie.
I CHAT ONLINE, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IMMATURE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology, therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I'm A WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick and I MUST worship the devil.
I'm FAT, therefore I MUST hate myself.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I AM FRIENDS WITH A CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I CRY EASILY, so I MUST be a wimp.
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake.

I'M A PERSON AND MUST BE LABELED.

No comments: